Near the Monastery of Motserrat, Berga, Vic, Solsona and Igualada and others
The town of Santpedor and its surroundings offers our clients a wide range of activities to choose from according to the nature of each one.
The same town of Santpedor can be a pleasant discovery.
The town has one of the oldest, most charming and preserved hulls in the entire Bages region.
- The square of the Town Hall with its porch,
- The chapel of Sant Andreu of the fourteenth century
- The monument to Isidre Lluça i Casanovas, who was born in the village of Santpedor in 1791, known as the Timbaler del Bruc in the French war.
- The Church of Sant Pere d’Or, building of the 11th century, with Gothic central ship from the 16th century.
- The palace of the Counts Reis of Barcelona, noble building from the 13th-14th century, residence of the king when he visited the Village.
- Three portals of the seven that had the old walls of the town: the Berga portal, distinguished and majestic of the fourteenth century;
- The portal of the Verges or Cal Quatre.
- The portal of Sant Francesc or Cal Valeri.
- The house Dantí example of the humble houses of the thirteenth century.
- And, in addition, an accumulation of details: from Romanesque or Gothic windows to latticework, sgraffito facades and shaded portals …
Very close to Ramon Park Hotel, there is a hill with a 13th-century hermitage dedicated to Sant Francesc d’Assis.
It says the tradition that Saint Francis preached in this hill and the village in gratitude built the chapel.
Two kilometers from the town of Santpedor we can visit the nucleus of Claret. Two churches: Santa Maria and Santa Anna.
Santa Maria is a 12th century Romanesque building with a single nave with a semicircular apse.
The church of Santa Anna built between 1761 and 1769 contains a Romanesque image of the saint, built in the 13th century.
Five kilometers away from our Hotel, Manresa, capital of the Bages, awaits us, a city that stands out for its history, its old quarter or also, for its commerce, fashion, atmosphere, music bars, discotheques …
Ramon Park Hotel is close to the Monastery of Montserrat, the salt mines of Cardona, the Collbató caves, the Tines de la Vall del Flequer, the Natural Park of Sant Llorenç del Munt: with Moncau and La Mola, Half an hour from Berga, Vic, Solsona, Igualada …
Este sitio web utiliza Cookies propias para recopilar información con la finalidad de mejorar nuestros servicios y así como el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. El usuario tiene la posibilidad de configurar sus preferencias en Opciones
Política de cookies y Privacidad